Friday 15 February 2013

Audience Feedback

 
Christine Duncan
Favourite genre?
I am into indie music mostly, I find it more interesting and so many different types to one genre.
Favourite band?
My favourite band is Mumford and Sons
Do you read magazines on a regular basis?
I buy them every now and again, depends who is in them
Would you be interested in PURE?
Yes, it follows the genre and bands that I am interested in














What do you like about my front cover?
Your front cover offers personality to the work. I would be interested in this magazine because the cover is inviting and has the bands that I like
Would you change anything about my front cover?
No, I think it sells the magazine well and offers what that genre would offer the customers.














What do you like about the contents page?
I like the layout of your contents page, it is easy to read and directs you straight to the main articles. I also like the pictures, they show that you want to get involved with the stories.
Would you change anything about my contents page?
Maybe more text across two columns, I have seen this in most magazines that I read and I think it works, looks professional.
















What do you like about about my double page spread?
I really like the layout, having the writing on one side with the image on the other allows you to see the artist and relate the words to him.
Would you change anything about my double page spread?
I think adding a bit of colour would look nice, I like what it suggests and does link to the artist but for me, I would like to see a little more colour

No comments:

Post a Comment